No Products in the Cart
Obvi is a New Jersey-based consumer goods brand founded in 2019. With viral like growth and sustaining several product launches, Obvi has gained a dedicated following for its collagen, kid's protein and daily essential products. The brand strives to launch products that are first to market to provide customers with the obvious choice. To learn more about the brand be sure to visit myobvi.com.
We are looking for a hardworking and passionate Direct to Consumer Intern to join our team this Fall.
The Direct to Consumer Intern will assist in all aspects of our website and social media buildout.
This internship is an unpaid role and the candidate MAY receive academic credit as a requirement. The unpaid role will transfer into a full time or part time hire given the performance after 90 days of review.
• site merchandising
• customer service
• influencer outreach
• influencer shipment preparation
• competitive research and analysis
This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
SKILLS, QUALITIES & BEHAVIOURS
• Meticulous, attention to detail, + ability to multitask
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills and ability to learn new programs quickly
• Ability to learn in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
• The candidate should have knowledge of the ecommerce landscape and be familiar with competing brands in the market (being an avid online shopper is a plus!).
• Must have clear understanding of the Obvi brand and aesthetic.2020-08-31|||Kearny, NJ|||Marketing||||||iveZn7QIerfVZtB0|||INTERN|||USD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false