- 3 Scoops Vanilla Latte Super Collagen Protein by Obvi
- 1 ½ Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 oz Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ⅓ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 ½ Cups Espresso, chilled
- 3 Tablespoons Coffee liqueur (Kahlua or your preference)
- 1 Pack Lady Fingers
- Cocoa Powder
- Start by brewing your Espresso and placing it into the fridge to cool down while you are mixing up the rest of your ingredients.
- Add your Heavy Whipping Cream to a stand mixer or large mixing bowl. Mix on Medium Speed with an electric mixer. Otherwise, it’s time for a quick arm workout!
- Slowly add Granulated Sugar and Vanilla Extract to the bowl and continue to beat until stiff peaks start to form. Add mascarpone cheese, fold gently until combined, and set aside.
- Place 3 scoops of Obvi’s Vanilla Latte Collagen into a glass and pour your chilled espresso in. Froth it well.
- In a new shallow bowl, add your Vanilla Latte espresso and your choice of coffee liqueur. Begin by dipping the ladyfingers in your coffee mixture, making sure to cover both sides. (It is very important that you DO NOT SOAK THEM. They will crumble and turn into mush if too moist.) Lay a single layer on the bottom of an 8X8 pan.
- Spread half of your mascarpone mixture over the first layer of ladyfingers. Repeat step 4 for a second layer. Smooth over all the remaining mascarpone over the top.
- Use a sifter to generously dust Cocoa Powder over the top. Refrigerate overnight before serving.