3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 cup almond slices
½ cups crushed peanuts
½ cup freeze dried strawberries, separated
½ cup coconut oil
1 cup almond butter
½ cup honey or agave nectar
½ tsp cinnamon
1-2 scoops Obvi Protein and Collagen Powder, Unflavored (or any flavor of choice!)
- Preheat oven to 350F and adjust rack to the center of the oven.
- Line 6X8 baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl add oats, almonds, peanuts and half of the dried strawberries (leaving the rest for the top after it cooks).
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add oil, almond butter, honey or agave and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Turn off the heat, then stir in cinnamon and Obvi powder.
- Pour over oat mixture and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Pour onto prepared baking sheet in an even layer.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly browned on the sides.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the rest of the strawberries on top.
- Let sit until fully cooled. Cut into 8 rectangles and serve!