Cinna Cereal Muffins with Peanut Butter
- 2 scoops Obvi Cinna Cereal Super Collagen Protein
- 1 container (5.3 ounces) greek yogurt
- 2 whole eggs
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
- pinch ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with muffins liners and spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract until completely combined. Sift together, collagen, flours, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Add to the bowl with yogurt mixture and mix until combined and smooth.
- Scoop into the muffin liners and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Eat with some peanut butter on top!