Fruity Cereal Ice Cream Sandwiches
Fruity Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 4-6 scoops Obvi Fruity Cereal Super Collagen Protein
- 32 oz Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 12oz canned Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 2 tsp Liquid sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp Natural Butter Flavor
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- Pinch salt
- Fruity cereal for topping (optional)
- Cookies of choice
- Freeze the ice cream maker bowl for more than 24 hours.
- In a blender, add yogurt, milk, vanilla paste, sweetener, butter flavor, and blend until smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together protein, xanthan gum, and salt. Slowly add in the dry ingredients white you keep blending until smooth.
- Place the frozen ice cream maker attachment to the stand mixer and use the "stir" setting. Pour ice cream into the bowl and churn until soft consistency.
- Transfer the ice cream into a container. Cover and freeze for 3-5 hours.
- Scoop onto cookies, add a top cookie and dip in crushed cereal.