Cocoa Cereal Waffles
Makes: 2 servings
- 2 scoops Obvi Cocoa Cereal Collagen Protein
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein Vanilla Flavor
- 2 Eggs
- 1 small banana, mashed
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tbsp Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- In-between: Sugar free chocolate spread, mini chocolate chips, Vanilla ice cream, Sugar free chocolate sauce, cocoa cereal
- Preheat your waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together collagen protein, flour, baking powder, sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Add eggs, milk, banana, and vanilla extract and stir until completely combined.
- Place about ¼ cup of batter per waffles on the iron. Cook until golden brown. Repeat with all the batter.
- Serve right away with your choice of toppings and spreads.