- 1 cup Soy Flour
- 2 cups ground Oats
- 4 scoops Obvi Cinna Cereal Collagen Protein
- 8 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 8 tbsp Powdered Sweetener
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 cup Water
- 8 Egg Whites
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Ground Cinnamon
- ¾ cup softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ground oats, soy flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking soda, and cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine applesauce, egg whites, water, and sweetener. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well. Pour mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before adding frosting.
- For frosting: With an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
- Slowly add sugar, while you continue to beat.
- Add almond milk, vanilla, (food coloring), and salt. Beat until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pipe over the cupcakes.
Medicines prescribing information. Effects of Drug Abuse.
cost of cheap cephalexin without rx in the USA
All about medicament. Get now.
Drug information sheet. What side effects can this medication cause?
can i order bactrim without prescription in US
Actual trends of medicine. Get now.