Cinnamon Chocolate Collagen Cupcakes
by My Obvi on May 08, 2019
- 1 cup Soy Flour
- 2 cups ground Oats
- 4 scoops Obvi Cinna Cereal Collagen Protein
- 8 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 8 tbsp Powdered Sweetener
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cups Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 cup Water
- 8 Egg Whites
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Ground Cinnamon
- ¾ cup softened butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pink food coloring (optional)
- Pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ground oats, soy flour, protein powder, cocoa powder, baking soda, and cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine applesauce, egg whites, water, and sweetener. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and combine well. Pour mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before adding frosting.
- For frosting: With an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
- Slowly add sugar, while you continue to beat.
- Add almond milk, vanilla, (food coloring), and salt. Beat until all ingredients are well combined.
- Pipe over the cupcakes.