Cinna Cereal Peanut Butter Cookies
Cinna Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 scoops Obvi Cinna Cereal Super Collagen Protein
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder of choice
- Pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar or powdered baking sweetener
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together all ingredients until fully combined.
- Scoop the batter onto the cookie sheet and make sure the cookies are about 2 inches apart. Flatten the cookies a little bit using your hand.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheets for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire racks to cool down completely.