Cinna Breakfast Cakes
by My Obvi on March 01, 2019
- ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
2 scoops Obvi Cinna Cereal Collagen Protein
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- 2 eggs (room temp.)
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- extra coconut oil for greasing pan
- Preheat your pan over low heat with coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, Obvi Cinna Cereal Collagen Protein, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, almond butter, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Mix the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients until smooth and well combined.
- Pour ¼ cup batter onto coconut oil greased pan over low heat.
- Once the batter begins to bubble at the top, flip it over and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat until the batter is done.