No Products in the Cart
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ingredients :
• 2 scoops Obvi Kids Cookie Cereal
• 15 oz canned chickpeas
• 2 tbsp almond butter
• 1 tbsp coconut sugar
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Pinch salt
• 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips
1. Add chickpeas to a large food processor and process until they start to smooth out. You
may need to use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides.
2. Add remaining ingredients protein powder, nut butter, coconut sugar, vanilla, sea salt and
process until a ball of dough forms.
3. Use a rubber spatula to separate the dough a bit, add chocolate chips and pulse 2-3 times
or until chocolate chips get dispersed in the dough.
4. Remove dough from the processor and enjoy!
5. Store any leftover dough in the fridge for up to 4 days.
I’m a single mother and I take care of my mother. I would so be more inclined to buy if your company used Sezzle or Afterpay. It’s better on me to have small amounts coming out of my account every other week rather than one lump sum.
I love all these ways of baking with the shakes! I will be trying this recipe!
Need help in which I should choose
I need to lose weight
This looks sooo good! Would it be possible to include the nutrition facts with this recipe? Curious what the net carbs are!